Basic Photography Class
Do you love your camera, but your not sure how to use it? Not getting the pictures you were hoping for out of your camera? Have questions?
Join my class, and I'll help you show your camera who is boss!
This 4 week class will help you get to know your camera better. With shooting assignments each week, you will learn what all those settings mean and how to use them . . . and you will learn to use your camera in manual mode.
This class is currently full. It will be offered again in 2020.
Intermediate Photography Workshop
A four hour, hands on workshop where you will refine your skills with your DSLR Camera working in Manual Mode only. Two classes, two hours each. Models will be available to photograph as groups or individuals.
Dates: April 6th & 13th of 2019
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
REQUIREMENTS: (there must be at least 5 class members signed up with a maximum of 10 class members.)
- Seats are filled on a first come, first serve basis. Your registration is not complete until payment has been received.
- You must have a DSLR Camera - You MUST have taken a Basic Photography Class OR have a firm understanding of how to use your camera in Manual Mode.
- Bring your camera and owners manual
- Bring a notebook & pencil
- Be willing to share your photos!