Basic Photography Class
Do you love your camera, but your not sure how to use it? Not getting the pictures you were hoping for out of your camera? Have questions?
Join my class, and I'll help you show your camera who is boss!
This 5 week class will help you get to know your camera better. With shooting assignments each week, you will learn what all those settings mean and how to use them . . . and you will learn to use your camera in manual mode.
Class Cost: $125.00 - that covers 6 hours of teaching, class materials, individual time if needed, and weekly assignments.
Class Dates: Thursdays - February 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th, and March 5th in 2020
Time: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Class Location: Faith United Methodist Church, Room #40
**You must have a DSLR camera, memory card, user manual for your camera, USB cord, and internet access at home/office.
**The class will run on a minimum enrollment and first come, first serve basis, AND seats are limited so be sure to grab yours today.
My classes have been known to sell out very quickly!
Basic Photography Class Registration
Intermediate Photography Workshop
A four hour, hands on workshop where you will refine your skills with your DSLR Camera working in Manual Mode only. Two classes, two hours each. Models will be available to photograph as groups or individuals.
Dates: TBD in 2020
REQUIREMENTS: (there must be at least 5 class members signed up with a maximum of 10 class members.)
- Seats are filled on a first come, first serve basis. Your registration is not complete until payment has been received.
- You must have a DSLR Camera - You MUST have taken a Basic Photography Class OR have a firm understanding of how to use your camera in Manual Mode.
- Bring your camera and owners manual
- Bring a notebook & pencil
- Be willing to share your photos!