Do you love your camera, but you're not sure how to use it? Not getting the pictures you were hoping for out of your camera? Have questions?
Join my class and I'll help you show your camera who is boss!
This 5-week class will help you get to know your camera better. With shooting assignments each week, you will learn what all those settings mean and how to use them . . . and you will learn to use your camera in manual mode.
Class Cost: $150.00 - that covers 6 hours of teaching, class materials, individual time if needed, and weekly assignments.
Class Dates: Thursdays - February 7th, 21st, 28th, and March 6th & 13th in 2024. No classes will be held on Feb 14th in observance of Ash Wednesday.
Time: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Class Location: Faith United Methodist Church, Room #40
REQUIREMENTS: (there must be at least 5 class members signed up with a maximum of 10 class members.)
- Seats are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Your registration is not complete until payment has been received.
- You must have a DSLR Camera
- Bring your camera and owner's manual
- Bring a notebook & pencil
- You must be willing to complete the homework given each week.
- Be willing to share your photos!