This 6-hour class will teach you the basics of editing in Adobe Lightroom. From how to categorize your photos to find them easily to the final finished product. I'll share all my shortcuts and tips for quick and easy editing. If we have time we might even get into a little Photoshop fun too. You are welcome to bring your laptop and edit along with me as I teach.
Dates: April 6th, 13th, 20th, and 27th in 2022
Time: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Location: Faith United Methodist Church
REQUIREMENTS: (there must be at least 5 class members signed up with a maximum of 10 class members.)
- Seats are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Your registration is not complete until payment has been received.
- You must have a DSLR Camera.
- You MUST have taken a Basic Photography Class OR have a firm understanding of how to use your camera in Manual Mode.
- You MUST purchase the Adobe Lightroom Classic editing system ($9.99 monthly Photography 20GB Version)
- Bring a laptop, notebook, & pencil
- Be willing to share your photos