An eight-hour, hands-on workshop where you will refine your skills with your DSLR Camera working in Manual Mode only. Four classes, two hours each. Models will be available to photograph as groups or individuals.
Dates: Saturdays in March 2022 :: 12th, 19th, 26th and April 2nd
Time: 11:00am - 1:00pm
REQUIREMENTS: (there must be at least 5 class members signed up with a maximum of 10 class members.)
- Seats are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Your registration is not complete until payment has been received.
- You must have a DSLR Camera - You MUST have taken a Basic Photography Class OR have a firm understanding of how to use your camera in Manual Mode.
- Bring your camera and owners manual
- Bring a notebook & pencil
- Be willing to share your photos!